Lead the development of ad hoc scale solutions for Matomy’s activities in the online media eco-system, using various technologies and different technological stacks.
Build the team and oversee one developer during requirements, design, and implementation and deployment stages. Development covers all areas of the online media eco-system and offers a unique opportunity for rapid knowledge gain of the industry.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience
- Proven experience with both client and server side developments
- At least 4 years’ experience in object oriented development
- At least 3 years of Web development – PHP; Java; Ruby; Node.js; Python
- Proven experience with relational databases
- Experience with Linux
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Java and Java frameworks
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with the online advertising eco system
- Experience with initiating new projects
- Start up experience
- Team Player- proven ability of working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent communications skills in English (read and write)
Candidates should be able to provide examples of web applications and/or frameworks that they have developed, to discuss practical and theoretical consequences of design choices.