As part of the DevOps team your responsibility is to maintain production-side operations ensuring that our products maintain the highest level of quality, security, availability and scalability.
Our technologies are based on open source technologies and developed and managed by Agile Scrum methodologies.
The DevOps team is responsible for a variety of interesting and hot domains - from integration of the latest technologies to the optimization of production environments.
- 5 years of experience working on Linux
- 3 years of experience working on web production systems
- High ability to investigate new technological areas (platforms, devices, applications and so) and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Linux shell scripts - writing, debugging
- English- High level
- Self-motivated and service oriented
- Apache HTTPD, Tomcat - configuration, debug, optimization
- NGINX - configuration, debug, optimization
- MySQL - Install, optimize, running queries, HA configurations, Percona cluster, backups, migrations
- Working experience in Java/PHP based applications
- LoadBalancer - install, debug, L7 rules
- Amazon - Setup, installation, VPC, RDB, EMR, CLI
- Hadoop - installation, configuration, optimization, HA
- Network - L2, L3, configuration, debugging